Looking for an easy, yummy and nutritional snack? Here is a solution! With this easy to make snack that involves so little and yet your kids can gain so much! Not just while preparing it but also while enjoying it. This little snack is creamy, crunchy and satisfying.
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife (adult needed)
- Dinner knife
- 1 apple, scrubbed, cored, and sliced
- 2 tablespoon nut or peanut butter
- Carefully and with adult supervision, cut the apples.
- Spread the nut or peanut butter.
- Share and Enjoy!
Nutrition facts can be found here.
2 servings per recipe
Total Fat: 8g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrates: 23g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
Total Sugars: 10g