Frozen Peach Pops
Looking for more simple frozen desserts for these hot days in North Carolina? Quickly throw these simple ingredients together for a sweet, healthy treat on warm days! Try these frozen Peach pops. Utilize your SNAP dollars to purchase the food items in this recipe.
Makes: 6 servings
2 peaches, chopped into small pieces
⅔ cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla
2 cups orange juice
6 paper or plastic cups
6 spoons or popsicle sticks
- Spoon the peaches into each of the 6 paper cups.
- Place the yogurt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Slowly pour and stir the orange juice into the yogurt. Mix well.
- Pour some of the juice and yogurt mix into each cup to cover the peaches.
- Place a spoon in the center of each cup.
- Cut 6 squares of aluminum foil big enough to cover the tops of cups. Stab each spoon handle through each piece of foil. The foil will hold the spoon in the center of the cup.
- Place cups in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, peel the paper cups away from the pops to eat
Serving Size: 1 peach pop
Total Fat: .5g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Added Sugar: 0g
Recipe and Nutrition Information Accessed at:
Leave a Reply