Most people have heard of Cinnamon Rolls but have you ever heard of Cinnamon Biscuits? This homemade dessert is simple to prepare and can be served as a dessert or breakfast item. Pair it with a cup of fruit or eggs if enjoying this for breakfast. With remote learning back in session, Cinnamon Biscuits can easily give children a quick boost to start their school day.
With four simple ingredients, this SNAP budget friendly recipe is easy enough for children to prepare. Before you begin, be sure to wash your hands, then follow the steps below:
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tube (7.5 ounces) canned biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Melt margarine in a small bowl in microwave.
- Dip the top of each biscuit in margarine, then in sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Place each biscuit, cinnamon side up, on baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts for Cinnamon Biscuits
The label does not reflect any additional sides to the Cinnamon Biscuits.